Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Computer Problems.

I have not been able to upload pictures or videos to my computer because I am having some computer problems. My memory is full therefore it will not let me add anything! :( I have some new pics I want to share and will as soon as the problem is resolved. So do not give up on me :) HA HA!
And my camera has not wanted to act right every time I try to add pictures it gives me some error so I am having technical problems all around!!!

1 comments:

Jami Ainsworth said...

Do you store your photos on your computer? Most computer do not have tons of space for images. I have 3 external hard drives for image files. You could add another external hard drive or burn some back CD files of your photos to permanently store them and then delete to your hard drive to give yourself more space.

Just a suggestion. I have hard drive problems too and I am always moving my files to back up hard drives. I also burn back up CDs too.